Modern assassin complex. The cops have been at working making everyone the same. They have succeded except for one group of resistors. THey are called M.A.C

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I have decided to remake this site becuase it failed. Invite anyone who you think would like a site like this

Share | 

Storyline for site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Storyline for site   Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:44 am

PLOT

The world that we knew is gone. At least that is what it is like to us few suriviors left that have not been captured.Having to fight everyday just to live. That is the world that we live in now.

The one's who were put in place to serve and protect have turned their backs on us. The cops, The military hell even the presedence have forgotten us. Now the only thing that the american public is good now is a cash cow to make them money.

Well i for one cannot stand for it anymore. The world needs to be changed for the better. God has forsakend this world....not that i belived in him much anyway.

IT IS TIME TO FIGHT BACK. WE ARE M.A.C
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Storyline for site
Page 1 of 1