M.A.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern assassin complex. The cops have been at working making everyone the same. They have succeded except for one group of resistors. THey are called M.A.C

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I have decided to remake this site becuase it failed. Invite anyone who you think would like a site like this

Sitting in the park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

Sitting in the park Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the park   Sitting in the park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:34 pm

It's a quiet day in the park. A light wind is blowing through the hair of a girl who seems extremly small almost like a small pixie. She's sitting against a tree looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
https://macomplex.forumotion.net
Wynter LeCrowta

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the park   Sitting in the park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:46 pm

A tall figuyre walked into ther park,Her hair cut short and spiked up in a semi mohawk,she wore a simply tank top ,a pair of skinny jeans with three heavy chains and high heels.
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the park   Sitting in the park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:54 pm

The small girl heard a sound enter into the park and she slowly looks up. She notices the girl that had just entered into the park. She let out a small grin. The girl was hot that much was for sure. She looked back down at the ground lettting out a small groan as her cell softly buzzed in her pocket. She pressed the ignore in her pocket and took out a small manga book looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Wynter LeCrowta

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the park   Sitting in the park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:08 pm

she continued walkign only sensing a small girl, her music put in her ears as she sang along slightly dancing.nogt wobbling one bit in her 4 in thin heels.'"im bring sexy back yep then other babes dont no how to act yep..."tattoos were oartly visible on her body as the arm sleeves she wore were partly covered.althought teh wiccan star on her forehead stood out bright and blue.
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the park   Sitting in the park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:14 pm

She lets out a soft yawn as she looked up noticing the tattoo's. She let out a small laugh that she might have heard. " So im not the only girl with tat's in this town" She lets out a small laugh to herself, having two easily visible tattoo's. One of a chain link around her wrists with roses intertwined in them and the kanji for forgiveness on her shoulder. She lets out a small yawn again.
Back to top Go down
Wynter LeCrowta

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the park   Sitting in the park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:32 pm

she glanced over"talkin to me shorty?"she asks sticking a sucke in her mouth doing...suggestive things with it befoer tossing a card at the girl"you look cute enough tell them ..Rethi invited you"she walked off chuckling her heels clickign in a rythm as she walked back out
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the park   Sitting in the park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:36 pm

She looks up at her suprised"Uhh i was talking to myself" She says looking up but notices she's alright gone letting out a soft sigh as she grabs the card"Hmmm"
Back to top Go down
Wynter LeCrowta

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the park   Sitting in the park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Its read Catscratch Club:come and ..Vweiw our workers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the park   Sitting in the park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.A.C :: Rp area. :: City-
Jump to: