M.A.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern assassin complex. The cops have been at working making everyone the same. They have succeded except for one group of resistors. THey are called M.A.C

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I have decided to remake this site becuase it failed. Invite anyone who you think would like a site like this

Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wynter LeCrowta

Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} Empty
PostSubject: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:55 pm

a Mature rated club tucked away in an Alley of the city.
The outside looks shabby and small but once in side you see nothign of what the outside shows.the rooms colored in purples blues and reds,Cages with girls and guys in the, are scattered above on platforms.A bar tucked nicely in to the back with a 'cat walk stage with poles at various places on teh stage which has stairs which lead to the above section of the on the club.neon lights and black lights are used here.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Amrethia stood on stage,in a tight body fitting outfit,Slittoes and her short hair spikey every where(shes standing atthe topoic of teh astairs and began to sing and make her way down:

Whats the time?
Well it's gotta be close to midnight
My body's talking to me
It say,'Time for danger'

It says 'I wanna commit a crime
Wanna be the cause of a fight
Wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt
With a stranger'

I've had a knack from way back
At breaking the rules once I learn the
Game
Get-up life's too quick

I know someplace sick
Where this chick'll dance it the flames
We don't need any money
I always get in for free
You can get in too
If you get in with me

Let's go out tonight
I have to go out tonight
You wanna play?
Let's run away
We wont be back
Before it's New Years Day
Take me out tonight (meow)

When I get a wink from the doorman
Do you know how lucky you'll be?
That your on line with the feline of
Avenue B

Let's go out tonight
I have to go out tonight
You wanna prowl
Be my night owl?
Well take my hand we're gonna howl
Out tonight

In the evening I�ve got to roam
Can't sleep in the city of neon and chrome
Feels to damn much like home
When the spanish babies cry

So let's find a bar
So dark we forget who we are
And all the scars from the
Nevers and maybes die

Let's go out tonight
Have to go out tonight
You're sweet
Wanna hit the street?
Wanna wail at the moon like a cat in
Heat?
Just take me out tonight

Please take me out tonight
Don't forsake me - out tonight
I'll let you make me - out tonight
Tonight - tonight - tonight.

The whole while she was getting moey from some perverts playing with some of teh girs on stage etc.( youtube for teh dance of sorts Rent-Out tonight)
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:59 pm

A young lady could be seen walking into the club. She was wearing what she wore eariler but she changed the shirt for a small baby t. She walks over towards the bar grabing a drink looking around the club.
Back to top Go down
https://macomplex.forumotion.net
Wynter LeCrowta

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:04 pm

amaerethia spotted teh smaller girl and leapt off teh stage grinning "care to do some bpdy shots?"she lay on teh bar an teh bar tender put teh girls drinking glass just betweens Amarethias breasts.
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:11 pm

She let out a soft laugh"Uhhh sure" She moves foward and lightly grasps the glass with her lips working to avoide touching her breasts picking up the cup drinking
Back to top Go down
Wynter LeCrowta

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:15 pm

she cuckles removing the glass from yoru lips grinning"amerethi Wynter Lecrowta you?"
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:21 pm

She lets out a small laugh" Rosarie Fiona Johnson"
Back to top Go down
Wynter LeCrowta

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:36 pm

she smiles"well Rosarie pleasure to meet ya and glad ya came care for another bodyshot?"
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:51 pm

She let out a small laugh"Ummm sure"Laughs.
Back to top Go down
Wynter LeCrowta

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:01 pm

she motions for teh tender who this time put a trail of sugar up to the sour sweet drink between her breats
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:14 pm

She blushes slightly this time licking the trail of sugar before taking the cup in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Wynter LeCrowta

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:29 pm

her body shuddered atthe lick before sitting up"care to learn more about one another? your the first one brave enough to actually lick that trail"
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm

She let out a soft blush"Ohh" She thinks about it before nodding"alright"
Back to top Go down
Wynter LeCrowta

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:40 pm

she stands"follow me"takes her hand walking to the stage'well go to my rooms" leads her over the stage up teh stais and down the backstage stairs
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:42 pm

She blushes softly nodding being tken and follows her. Her other hand was rubbing her shoulder softly rubbing over the tattoo she has on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Wynter LeCrowta

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:05 pm

she peeled off her shirt to to bra and her shorts to her panties grabbing a air of skinny jeans and a button up,The taattos showed while she walked around her room sitting on her desk to remove her boots,On her shoulder black is a large butterfly,The small of her back has a chinese dragon,the blue wiccan pendant resides of her right brow.up and down her left wrist and forearm are various yin-yangsymbols ,around her neck is a tattoo necklace leading down to the larger silver colored wiccanpendant betwee her boobs. her right wrist has a phrase ' never give in , never give up,just try not to get killed.' and her left ankle has a kanji for Darkness with barb wire surrounding it and her right has a half completed chain of hearts with a name in each' Jocaly,Xenethua,Dainera and Frelli',before she began to dress hiding away the tattoos ,she began to put on teh shirt then button it up but decided to leave it unbuttoned.she sat after callign the bartender for a taryu of various drinks" whatcha wanna know?"
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:14 pm

She twisted her head towards her" What you mean?" She asks shrugging softly.
Back to top Go down
Wynter LeCrowta

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:21 pm

"its time for questions are you one of them?" she combs her hairflat grabbing her combat boots as the slot in thedoor she takes it sniffling the drink dumpign them in the trash.
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:23 pm

"if by one of them you mean the cops" Scoffs" Ofcourse not"
Back to top Go down
Wynter LeCrowta

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:51 pm

Good otherwise i'd kill you"she says seriously grabbing her trenchcoat she can see a gun strapped into the folds "come along...we need to leave this place too many Coppers"
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:52 pm

She lets out a soft nod following behind her"I brought my car here....should i grab it?" She asks looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Wynter LeCrowta

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:59 pm

"no they've probably bugged it ill rewire it later for you qwhen i come back tomaaroe ahh bloody accent anywho put this one"tosses a helemnt atthe female"and be quick where gonna have to run."she walked out the back and some cops cars are heard around your vecile"quickly already here danm it"takes off running down the alley way to where her motorbike way hidden
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:01 pm

She grabs the helmet and runs with her towards where she's going" Awww...my boxster"Sighs sadly for a moment before speding up her running.
Back to top Go down
Wynter LeCrowta

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:10 pm

"ill get it back for ya later"Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} Sv650_sport_bk_red she gets on"glad i haqd the seat englonged.."she helps her on gettign out her small gun holding it as she began to drive towards the cops shooting scaring them off a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:11 pm

She got on as well taking out her dual uzi's and looks around"Alright"
Back to top Go down
Wynter LeCrowta

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:18 pm

"put your weapons away and rive north"she leapts off"ill meet you at the barn on teh outskirts of town ill get your car and if their is a dent on my bike i will scar you for life" she hops off after pullgni you forwards and playign your hand on teh wheel shooting atany cops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}   Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catscratch Club(MATURE CONTENT!!!}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.A.C :: Rp area. :: City-
Jump to: