Modern assassin complex. The cops have been at working making everyone the same. They have succeded except for one group of resistors. THey are called M.A.C

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I have decided to remake this site becuase it failed. Invite anyone who you think would like a site like this

Share | 

Johanson, rabecca

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Johanson, rabecca   Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Rebecca , Rose, Johansson

CALL ME A NAME
~ KILL ME WITH WORDS ~
. c h a r a c t e r . i n t r o d u c t i o n .

full name;
Rebecca , Rose, Johansson
nicknames;
Beccy
birthday and age;
29, 21/05/ 1981.
gender;
Female
sexual orientation;
Straight
schooling status;
completed[/size]
member group;
If you say admin, we\'re kicking you off.
face claim;
charlize theron

FORGET ABOUT ME
IT\'S WHAT I DESERVE «
. B A S I C . p r o f i l e .

height; 5\'2

weight;
How much they weigh.
130 lb
tattoos/piercings;
List them all, please!
none
likes;
* Summer days
* Fast cars
* A mans arms around her
* Motor Bikes
* Fast cars

dislikes;
* Men who knock women around.
* Men who get women knocked up then leave
* Smoking
* Toilet seat left up
* Bad manners
* Fish
* Big dogs

desires;
* A home to call her own
* Children.
* A man who will love her

fears; No
*staying alone
* Dieing alone
* Never finding that one man

habits;
* Likes to leave books dog eared
* Chews pencil tops
* Likes cooking pasta

Personality;
She is a quiet and pleaseant woman nice to be around , though if you cross her she will turn in to a vishiose kiler, she likes to just read in the warm sun and watch the men walk past though none stop and talk to her , she feels alone in the world and so shuts it out if aman can get past her hard shell and into her heart then he deserves her and she wwould welcome that, seeing as she has been alone most of her life. she dose drink and can take on any man.

Apearance;
she has blond hair witch is always kept tidy her clothes consist of jeans white top and black boots. Though it changes depending on her mood or what she is doing. The jeans are stone washed her tee shirts range from black to light blue and even white. she has a thin chamise in her collection which she will wear when she wants to get a mans attenchion, but to this day hasn\'t yet. her nails are always painted or polished and clean as with her make up its kept to a minamum.

Allegance;
rebel?

I WAS YOUR CHANCE
~TO GET OUT OF THIS TOWN
. a . l i t t l e . e x t r a .

cell phone;
0740435314, T-mobile .

home town;
Liverpool, england

biological mother;
joanna jane ravenwood
you always know, just the character may not.

biological father;
john Johansson

siblings; N/A if none.none
Other family; N/A
close friends;
N/A

significant other;
N/A

children;
N/A

living;
Alone

history;
her perants traveled from liverpool arund the world in serch of any jobs , taking her with them soon the settled and she started school finding it ahrd she coped til she left with everything going werong she decided not to conform but to rebel much to her father and mothers dissaproval , she rides her bike and sleeps where she feels she wants to , as ateen she rebeled and became head strong , her perants kept saying she should settle doewn but she would reply why if they didn\'t reat her as an equaly she would not love till a man would come along who could take her as his and claim her giveing her her family that she could look after the right way.

~BUT I DITCHED THE CAR~
» AND LEFT YOU TO WAIT OUTSIDE «
. f a c e . b e h i n d . t h e . s c r e e n .

Password;Boo!!
Your name; Darkangel
your age; A lady dose not tell.
role playing experience; 2years
contact;
How can we contact you? YIM, AIM, MSN, e-mail, PM? Other?

role play sample;
Stephen moved down the passageway as they moved the air became hot and muggy. The two women now joined by a third. She looked as if she had never been on a rescue before. Her reaction to the heat gave her away and he made a note to watch her close, she lent against the wall for a moment before carrying on down the passageway.
A smell of death reached him he had smelt it before.

“Here drink this.” he took out a small flask from his waist. “Its just water.” and held it out to her. Once she had returned his flask he slipped it into his pocket. Then once again they moved on down towards the other groups.

They passed by the remains of one poor sole lost in the caves, a crate lay near him, both marked for collection. Moving slowly down he came to a section where the roof rose and fell he ducked once, then looked back to the two women making sure they passed with out hurting themselves.

As he moved he realised one woman was missing and looked around, not seeing her he moved back up the passage way wondering where she could have gone to. But his priority was with the remaining two as they moved further into the passageways, he would inform Harry that one woman in his group was missing

Soon he reached the others and moved to stand listening to Harry’s next lot of orders ,he now felt focused on nothing but finding Harry’s wife , something caught his eye a woman standing with Ethan she had large white wings on her back , his eyes drawn to her face something about her was familiar. For now he would have to wait to find out just what that was. He looked back at Harry and Ron as he adjusted the light on his helmet.

He couldn’t help but glance back over at her, her face, her eyes all seeming familiar as if he’d seen her recently but he new he couldn’t have he only arrived in Greens that morning. But yet there she was standing in front of him. He shook his head returning to the rescue at hand. But he made a note to speak to her later once the rescue was all over.

Last edited by rebecca johanson on Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Johanson, rabecca   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Johanson, rabecca
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.A.C :: Creation :: Character creation-