Modern assassin complex. The cops have been at working making everyone the same. They have succeded except for one group of resistors. THey are called M.A.C

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I have decided to remake this site becuase it failed. Invite anyone who you think would like a site like this

Share | 

WAlking along the city streets

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:25 pm

It is a nice day out for once. The rain is slowly falling down, making a light pitter patter as it collides with the ground. Showda looking up letting the drops of rain fall onto his face. He had a pair of goggles wrapped around his neck. His dark brown hair flowed down over his eyes in a weird spiky fashion. He slowly ran his hand along one of the guard railings as he made his way towards his club that he owned. He had a pair of uzi's tucked tightly against his back the only sight of them was the slight bump that they made when they protested the shirts coverage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:31 pm

beccy rode down the narrow strets she enjoyed the wind and rain against her skin as she rode , it was a warm day much to her delight her hair flowed behind her as she gripped the handle bars of her bike as she moved. Pulling over she glanced across at a club , seemed nice to ehr , slipping off ehr helmet she hung it on her bike and walked across to it and knocked on the door "hey any one in, some one wants a drink here " she shouted as she looked up at the what looked like deraliked biulding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:32 pm

Showda was just sitting down to start opening the club up when he heard a voice he hasn't heard before. He slowly slinks to the area behind the door and silently load his uzi's with a round each and yells out"You aren't a cop right?" He asks looking out the small window in the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Becca heard a voice from inside the club she smirked "hell no, wouldn't want to be one of those basterds any way" she shouted tapping her nails against the wood of the door "now you gonna open up or not?" she asked "I am parched and would like a drink , surly you want money and you do own bar" she hated pointing out the obiose but it seemed she had to this time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:38 pm

Showda let out a soft laugh as he placed the uzi's back into place, the obvious click of a safety being placed back on he placed the guns back where they were. He opened up the door for her rubbing the back of his neck with a soft laugh"Sorry better safe then sorry." He walks back over towards the bar and flips over and sits against the wall waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:42 pm

Becca walked in looking around as she did "nice" she said closing the door behind ehr her boots the only sound as she moved to the bar "how come you have to keep the door locked wouldn't it make sense to kep it open? " she asked placing several noteds on the bar "keep it coming till those have gone" she said "beer" she said sitting down on a stool next to the an who had let her in "names rabecca but most just call me becca" she said softly her eys taking in the two lumps on his back and she knew he was packing heat and smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:44 pm

He lets pit a soft laugh"Yea normally i would have the door open but" Points to a sign on the wall and then a clock"It is not opening time yet"Laughs softly and hands her a beer"Call me show most do. However if you desire to be formal then showda is truly my name" He lets out a soft laugh grabbing the uzi's out from his back and places them on a holder picking up a moutnian dew for himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:53 pm

becca chuckled "rebecca Rose johanson " she smiled as she watched him take ut his guns "nice uzi's , i prefer something smaller " she slipped out a small pistel from her ankle "that or my fists " she said downing her beer as she waited for him to fill it "ya know show this place could be jumpin , if ya had staff" she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Showda let out a soft laugh looking over towards her as he filled her beer and let out a small grin"I've never needed them. I've done well on my own. Also less people less chance of cops deciding to come and take out a look at the place'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:59 pm

becca downed her next beer nd streachewd "soo, ya not looking for pepole to help out , coz im loking for a job with a boss who dosn't realy care what I do or where i come from" she said sliding the gun back in its holster on her ankle "you see im new in this part of the city and need some where to stay a day or two , you wouldn't know where or with who?" she asked taking out her weallet she showed a large amout of money "I could pay you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:01 pm

He lets out a soft laugh"Well i guess one more person to work for would be fine. And i dont care about the past. Long as you dislike the cops as much as i do it's fine. They have caused to much pain for me. That's why i stated the M.A.C" He lets out a soft sigh moving over and picking up another mountian dew opening it up" And if you need a place to stay i have some extra rooms up above"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:06 pm

becca listened when he mentioned the cops she gave a low growel and drank her beer mumbling how she would like to get a few and castrate them with her flick knife "sounds good "she slipped out several notes and slid them across to him "here think of it as first months rent" she said "ow i'd need to keep my bike in here that gonna be a problem?" she asked "don't want it to be stolen , its got sentamental value" she grinned knowing it didn't but was kitted out to the max in equipment .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:08 pm

He nods taking the notes and places them in his pocket. He lets out a soft laugh"I honestly dont care. There's a garage out back. Scratch my viper though and you will not like the result," He says his eyes glossing over slightly as he mentions the viper. He looks up at the clock and let out a small smile"Oppening time" He walks over and unlocks the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:06 pm

becca watched standng afer she downed the beer she moved to where her bike sat wheeling it into the bar and to a small back room , she took out a lock and made sure it was secure befor heading back to the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:51 pm

He is sitting behind the bar once again and a few young men (20-25 age) drinking at the bar while showda is sipping another moutnain dew( Sorry short post)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:08 pm

becca looked at the men then to showda "poor night hey" she said with a chuckle as she placed her glass into a sink then took a moutain dew "two beers is my limit then its moutain dew cant get enouph of the stuff "! she said grinning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:10 pm

He ler out a soft laugh looking over towards her" If you've been watching me at all so far this night as well then you would have noticed that i have an obsession with them as well." Tosses her one of the dews as well before looking over at the two people currently in the bar" Well it is also rather early. Usually it starts about an hour form now the rush"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:15 pm

becca caught the bottle he threw and opened it drinking down the liquid inside "I had noticed " she said turning quickly to look at the two new comers into the bar "they look like trouble, i'd watch them around the females, not me your safe there " she said grinning as she finished her bottle and tossed it into the recycaling box.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:17 pm

He lets out a soft laugh looking over towards her" Ehh not alot of people come to the bar as i said. It's mostly the people who live around here" He mutters as a call is recived from his cell. He opens it up and talks to the person reply in mostly yea and i know's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:21 pm

becca stod waiting for him to finish his call, she noticed two men and a woman wak in the woman looked like a hooker and she just rolled her eyes at becca moving with the two men to a dark corner , becca chuckled and shook her head "you get all sorts in here" she said softly as she began to wash the glassed that ahd piled behind the bar sliding each into a holder to dry off , soon the bar was spotlessly clean as with the glasses too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:23 pm

He let out a soft laugh that he had held in during her call as well as the hooker out back" Honestly. If they pay and they aint cops then i really don't give a fuck" He says filling an order for another guy who came in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:28 pm

becca chuckled "I got that the first two times" she said poring a beer for another customer as she smiled at him "hard ass arn't ya" she said handing a man a bottled beer, and poring a woman a white wine. Son she was movingf around the abr as if she owned the place handing out orders and taking in money into the till but not taking apenny for her self , she was just happy to be doing something for a change "fuck dose this let up?" she asked wiping some sweat from her brow and slipping off her jacket to show her leveless black shirt underneath it now clung to her shape as she moved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:30 pm

He let out a soft laugh looking over towards her about the work"Yea....on most days. this is saturday. The busiest time for us....well me till you joined" He lets out a soft yawn giving more people their oders as he took out his phone and made a text. A bit in the distance a bomb could be heard blowing up. One of the guys looked over towards showda nad laughed" again? Aren't they getting closer together dude?" Showda ignores them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:35 pm

becca smiled "yeah now ya got two bad asses in the place " she said grinnng that was till she hard the bomb go off , she just frowned "humm guess somebodys having a bad day" she chuckled as ahshanded a bottle to aman and amoutain dew to showda "here ya look like ya could use it" she said poping the top off and handing it to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Showad let out a soft laugh and took the bottle before yawning"Na...it's nobody we care about having a bad day. The cops just need to learn to keep their hideouts hidden better" Everyone in the bar starts laughing and showda grins taking a sip of his soda.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   

Back to top Go down

WAlking along the city streets
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next