Modern assassin complex. The cops have been at working making everyone the same. They have succeded except for one group of resistors. THey are called M.A.C

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I have decided to remake this site becuase it failed. Invite anyone who you think would like a site like this

Share | 

WAlking along the city streets

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:14 am

Becca felt the blancket rest over her and she smiled moving to rest her had against him as she slowly fell as sleep partly from there activity party from the sake. Asd shje slept she drempt of the fight of the battle they ahd jst fought this time she found children huddled in corner a cop stanbding over them ready to shoot "NO!!" she said sitting up the blanket slipping from her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:16 am

Showda heard her wake up and stir and he looked over towards her"Nightmare?" He asks looking at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:20 am

Becca loked at him "yeah, cops were killing, children" she paused be for contiuing her eyes looking into his " our children" she said quickly before laying back down beside him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:23 am

His eyes did not change the whole time"When we have childen the cops aren't going get anywhere near them" He says firecly kissing her softly before wraping his arms around her and going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:32 am

Becca sighed wrapping her arm around him "yeah I know they would end up sushi if they did" she said chuckling slightly "the bitter nasty type" she lay back with him and fell back to sleep smiling as she realised he had said when they have children and not if.

the next time she woke she felt the warm sun on her skin and smiled "that was better" she said turning from her back to look at him now noticing how hansom he was in the sun she also noticed how stiff she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:34 am

Showda let out a small yawn still asleap though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:37 am

turning to face him Becca smiled as she brushed some of his hair from his face leaning down she gently kissed his cheek before slipping from the bed to hed for the shower "I hope the cops leave us alone for today" she thought to ehr se4lf as she passed a mirror , stopping she looked at her almost flat stumach thinking and trying to imagine how she would look with child , she shook her head and headed and smile pushing that thought from her mind as she headed for the shower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:39 am

Showda slowly woke up when he heard the shower going and he let out a small smile remembering the events of last night and smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:44 am

Becca smield as she washed herself down feeling the slight sorness betwen her legs from what they had done but she was happy as she ran the soap over her tummy she still felt it raised slightly and chuckled "me kids , never happen , my life dose run that good" she thought to her self as she continued to was her self lathering the shampoo to wash her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:47 am

Showda had switched into clothes that he always wore and looked out the window sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:52 am

Turning off the shower Becca walked in wrapped in a towel "eveything all right?" she asked crossing to stand next him her hand moving to rest on his shoulder "your worried about the cops arn't you" she said softly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:54 am

He looked over towards her from over his shoulder"Honestly not really...im just surprised at how much my priorities have changed in the last week."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:59 am

Becca loked at him "ow you still have the club and the cops to worry about, I can help with those " she folded her arms across her chest "if its me your worried about , I can take care of my self , I'll be honist and say I.. I do love you, but that should not change how I take care of myself , its not as if after one night with you i can get pregnant, not unless your super viraile and can do that" (put out alot of sperm)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:01 am

He let out a soft laugh"I know that. It's the main fact that not even two weeks ago i never would have looked at a girl even. Hell most of the people at the bar thought i was gay"Laughs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:22 am

Becca chuckled "well I guess you can prove them wrong now " she said moving to kiss his cheek softly "thats if you want them to know it maybe best not to , if we have a snitch in our ranks might be safer not to tell them till we find the person who tipped off the cops yesterday"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:31 am

Showda dismessed the thought with a wave of his hand" They knew that we've been here already. Killing him would be n good. WE kicked him out a couple weeks ago tho" He lets out a soft yawn"We arne't going stoop to the cops level" He says in regards to killing"We dont kill unless we have to"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:35 am

Becca saw his yawn "we could go back to bed if your tired or if your not " she said moving in front of him with a smile "unless your too tired" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:36 am

He let out a soft laugh" as much as it would be nice to we gotta clean up the bar today. Then maybe later in the day"Laughs softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:41 am

Becca smiled going on tip toes she kissed him "sure , something to look forward to " she said moving from him dropping her towl to show her naked body underneth as she moved to her draws taking out a red thin lace pair of pants turning she smiled to him as she bent over like she had that night "you sure" she asked as she sliped one foot in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:45 am

He let out a soft smile as he kissed her back and he let out a soft groan"Yes later for sure. Sorry becca"Laughs kissing her softly before heading downstairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:50 am

Becca gave a pout but was quickly replaced with a smile "its ok, the bar comes first as thats what brings in the money" she said sliding on her underwear and then a clean pair of jeans and a low cut tee shirt, she wanted to tease him all the time they were cleaning with her cleavage. She smiled as she saw her self in the mirror her tummy still feeling tight in her jeans than normal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:55 am

Showda let out a soft laugh as he was downstairs already starting to clean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:01 am

becca chuckled as she folowed picking up a rag she dampened it nd began wiping the tables clearing the glasses as she went placing them on the bar. she smiled each time she saw him look at her finaly she took a mop and quickly gave the floor a going over.
Soon she stood at the abr the floor clean "ok whats left?" she asked turning to look at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:06 am

He looks around"Not sure really" He says laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:09 am

Becca placed the mop in the cuboard and moved behind the bar whiping down all the sufaces yet again ste stoped and looked at him "what ?" she asked then realise he ahd done it allready "ow sorry don't know why i did that "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   

Back to top Go down

WAlking along the city streets
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.A.C :: Rp area. :: City-
Jump to: