Modern assassin complex. The cops have been at working making everyone the same. They have succeded except for one group of resistors. THey are called M.A.C

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I have decided to remake this site becuase it failed. Invite anyone who you think would like a site like this

Share | 

WAlking along the city streets

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Becca laughed as she pored a beer "well if they didn't want them found like you sid should hide them better, thugh don't know why they use them we all know where they are" she placed he cap back on the bottle and grabbed herself a moutain dew poping the top she plced it bedise showda then opened one for her self downng it in one go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:49 pm

He let out a soft laugh as showda takes another sip from the one he was still drinking as one of the guys jokingly laughs"Hey you got someone challanging you for the person who drinks the most moutnain dew dude" Showda just glares at him and gives him the sufly(Look up super finger dane cook if you dont know what it is) and he gets back to work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:56 pm

becca chuckled "well i think that title still goes to you showda" she said finshing her second and tossing it into the recycaling bin beside her, before poring aman a whisky and another a jack daniels
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Showda let out a soft laugh"Damn right it does" He lets out a soft grin as he recives another call to the cell. He talks with the person for a moment or two before his face goes blank and he mutters two words and dashes into the back" Cops coming" The guys who are in the bar stop jokinig around and start doing stuff thats been planned and done more then once obviosuly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:02 pm

becca stood watching him wondring what he wanted her to do she looked where he had gone to then shook her head she knew she was in the clear "dam cops should leave people alone" he mumbled to her self pping another moutain dew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Showda walks out of the back room carrying an aresenal of weapons and he tosses one to each person there and places on on the bar incase becca wants one of the big guns. Showda looked at everyone" Same deal as always. Get shot and im bringing you back from the grave if you die to clean up your own shit" He says using dry humor and he stands next to the window watching out of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Becca looked at the wepons "shit what did I walk into this time" she said finishing her third bottle and picking up a semi auto matice rifle , loading it she moved to stand next to showda "this a reguler thing or just coz im here" she grinned holding her gun as if it ahd alwasy been in her hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:09 pm

He let out a soft laugh taking out his pair of uzi's" Ohh yes instead of roses i thought guns and bullets and blood would be the perfect thing to woo you with" He lets out a soft laugh"By the way if you could not tell that was sarcasime" He continues looking out the window waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:13 pm

Becca laughed "ow yeah i could so tell" she said sarcasticly back at him "just don't get killed yet i don't want to be emplyed adn unempoyed the same day " she said cocking her gun ready to fire "It would be such a shame " she chuckled again as she looked at him at first she though he wa not her type but the closer she looked the more she found things she liked, "shit" she said softly turning to look out the window
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:16 pm

Showda let out a soft sigh shaking his head laughing softly to himself as suddenly a bullet wised slamming into the window next to his head shattering glass having it land softly on his shoulder since he was standing near where the bullet when in. He let out a soft groan as the glass lightly sliced his arm"Well....im guessing they know where here" He places his uzi out the window and lets out a few rounds hitting barrles that he had placed in specificly for htis and a loud explosion could he heard as the first car is blown up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:19 pm

Becca turned her back to the window as it blew she felt a shard dig into her, but she ignored it turning she took aim and fired taking down two men and blowing two cars as she fired she felt a trickle down her back but chose to ignor it a she fired again this time a van blew and she ducked down to reload.
"this was not what i expected , a nice quiet job , shit was I wrong" she said standing and firing another volly of buletts

Last edited by rebecca johanson on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:21 pm

He let out a soft laugh staring at her increadibly"You come to the door and i have uzi's loaded and i yell through the door if you were a cop. You seriosuly expected a quiet job?" He let out a soft laugh as he aimed out and shot 10 cops that were coming towards the doors with 5 bullets." Two for the price of ohne mother fucka's"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:24 pm

becca took aim again finding three standing in a direct line firing the bullet flew threw the first man and then out the other side hitting the second adn thrd spliting there sculls wide open as they crumpled to the ground. she cuckled "fuck no this is way too much fun" she said with a grin to him as she fired again ut into the area she had seen a cop poke its head up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:26 pm

Showda looked over towards her"Damn...your more sadistic then jin over there" Points to an old viatnem vet lookign person screaming and fireing guns off constently."Well im bored of this" He takes out a button and presses it and about 20 bombs go off all where the cops are" I chose this aera becasue it was abandom except for us so we diddnt have to use percise fire" He grins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Becca smiled "nope , not that bad " she said wincing slightly from her shoulder, she did slighty duck when the bombs when off "ow glad i was in here and not out there then " she said placing her gun back on the counter and moving to take a mountain dew from the small fridge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:32 pm

He lets out a small laugh" So i am. Trust me so am i" He grips his hand tightly grabing onto the shard of glass that was in his shoulder and rips it out" Shit....that hurts"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:37 pm

becca looked up at him nd chuckled "ya such a baby" she said deciding to leave her own till she was in the privace of her own room even thugh she could already feel her shirt soaked with he on blood she was not about to show her weakness in front of srangers but she could not help lean slighty on the counter as she opened the bottle she held.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:39 pm

He let out a soft glare towards her but sighed and left the room probally to go upstarits to wrap the wound to prevent infection. He comes down five mineuts later forgoring the typical goggle and gray shirt instead just wearing a tan muscle shirt with his wrapings around his shoulder and he fliped back over the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:43 pm

Becca watched him as he left , she cleaned up the broken glass of the glasses that got broke and then sighed , looking up she saw him return and jump over the bar to her side "don't worry I got the glass " she said weeping it into a pile beside the bin she could not help but yawn , "do ya think they will come back or is that it for the night"she said glancing out side .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:45 pm

He let out a shrug" We should be good for another month or so. Even with how corrupt things are now they can't do ANYTHING they want. They still stand on procudure. Probally going spend a month thinking what went wrong this time" he laughs and takes a mountian dew and drinks a bit of it" By the way" He says yawning softly to hide his small smile"thanks for picking up the glass."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Becca looked at him and shook her head "not gonna leave it now am i" she paused holding her shoulder "may as well clean now for cutomers tomorrow" she brushed it into the duspan but as she lent down to pick it up she felt light headed and placed her hand on the counter. " wow did the world just move, or was it me?" she asked suddenly ending up sat on her butt on the floor looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:54 pm

Showda looked over towards her letting out a soft laugh" The gravity just shifted i think we all felt that" He said sarcasticly and looked over towards her" No i think it's just you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Becca grumbled "you like being a smart alec? " she said reatching out with ehr right hand but she felt a shot of pain shoot from her shoulder down her arm and pulled a face "ahh!!, shit" she called out quickly pulling it back and holding it aganst her chest as she tried to control her breathing threw the pain as she sat it felt as if her whole arm throbbed and not just her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Showda looked over towards her worried"You alright?" He asked her his voice showing the first flash of emotion or anything" If you feel to bad go ahead and take the night off. I can handle it today...and dont give me the it doesent hurt bullshit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Becca grumbled as she stood up using her good arm to puller up "wouldn't dream of it , it hurts like hell" she said carefully moving t the stairs "well you conna show me to a room or do I pick one?" she asked feeling her arm throbbing , she knew if she didn't tend to it soon she would not have the strength.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   

Back to top Go down

WAlking along the city streets
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next