M.A.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern assassin complex. The cops have been at working making everyone the same. They have succeded except for one group of resistors. THey are called M.A.C

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I have decided to remake this site becuase it failed. Invite anyone who you think would like a site like this

WAlking along the city streets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:11 am

He looked over towards her laughing softly"Ehh no worries" Lets out a soft yawn looking around the area.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:15 am

Becca looked at him woried about the fact he was tired "you ok, you seem tired again" she said moving to stand in front of him her arms sliping around his waist as she held him against her "your working too hard or i wore you out last night and you still haven't recovered" she said looking at him worried this was the first time she ahd been worried about some one otyher than her self and she hated the feeling she wanted him to be ok.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:16 am

He let out a soft laugh"I'm fine becca. If you haven't noticed by now i yawn at lots of times. Not just when im tired. So unless i've been up awhile ignore yawns"
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:26 am

becca smiled at him "I did but just thought you were tired a lot and I didn't want to ask " she gently kissed him "but I won't worry , not now" she said for a moment resting her head on his chest istening to his heart beat against her ear, a sound she like to hear.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:41 am

He smiled softly kissing her back and wrapped his own arms around her smiling
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:45 am

Becca sighed feeling him kiss her back and he arms around her "I think the bar is as clean as its going to get " she said as her hand cupped his cheek her eyes looking into his as she smiled to him "do you want to lay down for a bit or we could check the stock cubard.. together" she said grinning
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:17 am

Showda laughs loudly at the last comment"Hmmm.....to narrow"Laughs softly.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:26 am

Beca looked at him half smiling "ow and how do you know?" she said with a chuckle "then that leaves one place, back up stairs" she said bt was intruptd by a knck on the door quicky she looked at showda "you expecting any one?"
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:29 am

He takes out his uzi's loading the it unclicking the safety" No im not expecting anyone" He says slowly creeping towawrds the door.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:38 am

Becca slipped behind the bar taking out a shot gun and loading it as she quickly moved to behind him her hand resting on his back as she waited and looked out , she saw a man dressed in a dilivery mand suit "you expectng any deliverys?"
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:40 am

He lets out a grin"No use a new desquise" He leans up and shots him in the face as blood spatters the ground outside.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:02 pm

Beca spots another jsut to there left "well so much for letting up " she took aim his skull splits open and he falls to the ground the back of his head missing and the van behinf spatterd with blood , becca looked left then right she could see no more "do you see any or were they just a recon group" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:05 pm

"Pretty sure just recon" He says letting out a soft yawn"The delivery guy is what they usually do."
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Becca sighed and sat down on the ground beside him "ok guess that ruined the mood , you want lunch?" she asked smiling knowing she'd have to wait till they went to bed for anything more.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:10 pm

He laughed softly looking over towards her"Yea eat in or out?" He asked raising his eyes slightly looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:16 pm

"could we eat in i don't face walking threw that gore to eat , would put me off good style" she said looking at him "Im a half decent cook unless you want to now?"
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:18 pm

He laughs"I know i know i was just asking" He grins softly walking back inside after putting the bodies in a huge fireplace lighitng it on fire.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:29 pm

Becca watched him as he moved the bodys taking a rag and water she cleaned off the van feeling her stomach turn at the coppery smell of the blood something that had never bothed her before when she killed , she shrugged it off as she was coming down with something and finished emptying the now red water down a drain.

Moving back inside she sat down at the bar grasbbing a bottle of moutain dew that still sat on it and drank "thats better" she said
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:37 pm

He nodded"yea much better" walks in as well setting down at the bar as well.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Becca looked up at him she was about to say that was not what she ment but decided just to smile instead "yeah much cleaner" she drank the last f the moutain dew and tossed the he bottle in the trash.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:58 pm

He let out a soft nod"Yea it is....hopefully they wont come again for awile"
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:35 pm

becca sighed "good" she said sitting down on the stool "they a rapidly becoming a pain in the backside" she looked down at her hands as she moved to get him a moutain dew from the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:38 pm

He nods taking it and letting out a small smile"thanks love" Leans over and kisses her softly.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:40 pm

becca smiled as he kissed her "ow for that your very welcome" she said smiling as she let her hand brush his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:42 pm

He smiles as well at the contact and moves his hand lightly covering her check smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAlking along the city streets
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.A.C :: Rp area. :: City-
Jump to: