Modern assassin complex. The cops have been at working making everyone the same. They have succeded except for one group of resistors. THey are called M.A.C

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I have decided to remake this site becuase it failed. Invite anyone who you think would like a site like this

Share | 

WAlking along the city streets

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:16 pm

Showda let out a soft nod looking over towards her" Alright follow me" He starts to walk up the stairs waiting for her to start following behind her. He takes out his cell and leaves a text saying thanks to the person who sent him the call warning him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Becca picked up her bag she ahd left laying under the bar and fgollowed him up the stairs her arm tucked against ehr body but she could feel theb warm trickle that ran down her back and how her stirt now stick to her back from whet she knew was her blood "you couldn't do me a favor and take this dam glass from my shoulder could you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:24 pm

He lets out a soft nod looking over towards her"Yea i can" He walks over and ligthly grasps her shoulder with one hand and the glass shard with the other and quickly pulls it out to reduce the amount of pain she recived. He muttered a quick pulling out before he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:28 pm

she bit her lip as he pulled it from her shoulder "Ahh, basterd, geezz thanks " she said scowling at him leaning on a door frame breathing hard "you could have warned me " she composed her self still holding her arm against her "crap that was my best shirt" she said trying to ignor the throb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:30 pm

He sighed softly"I did warn you" He slowly left walking back downstairs cursing softly under his breath and got back behind the bar watching all the patrons as they drank themselfs into an idioticy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:40 pm

becca looked at him "no you didn't you son of a....." she snapped back at him as he walked down the stairs , pushing open a door she saw a rom with a large four poster bed and an ajoning bathroom "this will do nicely" carefully slipping off her shirt, she looked at the slice in the fabric before tossing it into a laundry basket and moving to the bathroom to wash off the blood from her sholder with a shower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:43 pm

A couple of mineuts later the last of the patrons walked out of the bar and showda locked up and sat down on a couch that was sitting away from the bar and the stairs. He took out a picture and looked at it sighing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:48 pm

becca walked out wraped in a dressing gown and her hair up "hey bar closed?" she asked walking to a fridge she opend it to find it stocked with mountain dew, taking one she sat down on the arm of the chair and offered him one "here, whos in the pic?" she asked letting the towel fall from her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:49 pm

He took a look up to her" My reason for fighting against the cops" He says cryptically before putting the picture away and then answers her first question"Yea it is." He takes the mountain dew giving a small smile"Thanks"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:52 pm

She raised an eye brow and shrugged "girl freind?" she asked nodding when he thanked her for the drink, not that it would bother her if it was she hd been on her own so long she had forget what male companionship was like or any for that matter making her cold to any male who tried to get close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:54 pm

He let out a loud laugh" Okay....last time i checked even in this world it's wrong to date family" He lets out a soft laugh"Nope my parents and sister" He lets out a soft sigh walking over towards the window not saying anything more letting out a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:03 pm

Becca laughed "ok, I asked for that" she said drinking her drink " so whats the deal , taken by the police?" she asked resting the bottle lip against hers as she waited "I don't know how that feels i was just dumped by mine" she said all blazza about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:07 pm

Laughs bitterly before tossing the soda can away"I wish that happened to mine" He mutters softly before walking upstairs going into his room. He placed his guns on the side table and slowly layed on the bed looking up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Becca sighed standing she threw her empty bottle in the bin and moved to her own room closing the door so she thought but it open just a crack as she slipped off her dressing gown to show a large bandages across her shoulder and nothing else the line of her back broken only by a sacr down her left side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:22 pm

He went to sleep soon after.

Time skip

Showda slowly walked downstairs after taking a shower and changing into new clothes. Today he wore a dark black sleevless shirt and had a black cloth material covering the length from his wrists to his elbow on the right arm. He also had on dark black jeans and no socks. He walks downstairs and starts to make up breakfest for the two of them yawning softly as he worked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:40 pm

Becca walked down yawning and streaching with was amistake as she wince at her shoulder "god damit" she said cursing at the slight pain she felt , she wrapped her silk dressing gown around the thin nightdress she wore bith stopped short of her thigh. "morning " she said moving straight to the frigde and taking a moutain dew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:42 pm

He looked over towards her nodding"Morning" He says placing the plates on two of the places at a table he bought for eating and he sat down headphones in her ears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:54 pm

becca sat down and looked at him "anything intresting?" she said picking up her fork and taking some food eating it she sighed "this is good " she said , finishing she picked up her plate and placed it int the sink washing it and left it on the drainer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:56 pm

He let out a soft nod at her complement on his cooking"Thanks" He finishes eating the food and washed his plate as well before walking upstairs and some noise is heard on the roof when showda walks up onto it looking up into the sky sighing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Becca sat down on the couch as she heard foot stepps on the room, walking to a set of steps she heads up waiting by the door as she watched Showda not saying a word as she folded her arms acroos her chest the wind blosing ehr blond hair off her shoulder
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Showda let out a soft sigh looking out over the roof looking out at the world. It's one of the few things that made him sick. The world....it's not how it's supposed to be, he silently thought to himself. He got up and walked over towards the other edge looking at the lake that was a couple of blocks from the club.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:12 pm

Becca watched as he moved noticing how he lokd over the lake "pretty isn't it" she said softly but not moving from the door feeling as if she intrupted his special time "if you want me to go just say"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Showda looked down his light brown eyes looking at her" Dont....worry about it. It's just...the worlds such a bad place....sometimes i need to get away from the bad in order to keep myself sane" He offers her a small smile as his hair whipped around lightly due to the wind before settling down in front of his eyes acting like a shield for them."i just hope that one day....this world changes....for the next generation. I wouldn't want anyone to be put through the things we are every day"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:17 pm

Becca walked over to him her bare feet touching the roof felt as she moved to him her hand resting on his shoulder "yeah i know what you mean , would benice not to have the cops bugging us for once and things to be back to normal" she said with a deep sigh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Showda
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:19 pm

He let out a soft nod"Yea....sometimes the world just makes me sick. Have you heard the statstics....99.99% of people are just going along with this fucking bullshit..."he sighs deeply"Sometimes i wish the fight would just end...this whole thing is just more shit piled up on more heartbreak"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   

Back to top Go down

WAlking along the city streets
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.A.C :: Rp area. :: City-
Jump to: