M.A.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern assassin complex. The cops have been at working making everyone the same. They have succeded except for one group of resistors. THey are called M.A.C

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I have decided to remake this site becuase it failed. Invite anyone who you think would like a site like this

WAlking along the city streets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Becca sighed "but its that .01 percent were fighting for , to get this world back on track so things can go back to normal, well as normal as they can be , we just have to hope that futher down the line it all works but and 99.99 percent turns to us and not the goverent or the cops" she gentely brushed his sholder and smiled as she fgeelt the warm wing blow around her lifting her dressing gown slightly but she didn't notice she just looked out over to the lake for a moment lost in her own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:33 pm

He lets out a soft nod looking up at her"Yea i know.....only things that keeps me going. It's not like i have anything holding me down her family or anything"Sighs softly.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:36 pm

Becca gave a soft chuckle "yeah same here , on my own in life" she said lifting her face as she felt the wind blow across it and threw her hair again, she gave a soft smile "I know one day i'll settle down but he ahs to be the righ guy for me , not some wimp who just want a family , nope that not for me , he has to hold his own in a fight"she said feeling she could tell him this as she looked at him
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:41 pm

He lets out a soft laugh" Ha...good luck finding that...Most of the people left will turn you into the police....i've had two people do that to me...."He sighs looking up at the sky slowly setting in the sky. Luckily it was a Monday and the bar was closed today.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Becca sighed "yeah I know" she said softy "one reason im still single and as some call me the bitch on a bike" she said turning to face him her eyes meeting his as she stood her back to the lake "and you , you ever want to settle down?" she asked as she folded her arms across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:46 pm

He let out a soft shrug"I Honestly dont know...I gotta fight for this world. Because very few others will. Love has taken a back seat to saving the world....god i sound like some cliche comic book hero"
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:51 pm

Becca looked at him "haha , i would say no but ya little" she said grinning "an nevr mind it'll bite ya when your lest expecting it, look at me my age , which i won't say and single , most women my age are settle with a handful of kids around them , na not me I like the way i am " she lied she missd the comfort of arms around her and the soft tones when someone spoke to her when in love but she didn't say it had been too long.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:52 pm

He nodded softly as suddenly the song "Break" by three days grace breaches through alerting him to a cell phone call. He slips his razor out of his pocket and opens it looking at the text. He sighed softly"Well...looks like the cops has put their efforts off us for awhile"Sighs softly
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Becca sighed "shit finally we have a day off" she said shaking her head as she smiled "so you staying up here, Im just staying as I am though i ushualy prefer to wash and dress, but since its a day off im cool with this" she faced the lake again turning slightly to look at it
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:01 pm

He lets out a soft laugh"Yea...I usually wear the goggles but on days off i dont" He says letting out a soft smile looking into the sky"I gotta admit....it's been nice having someone to talk to besides drunks"Laughs
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Becca smiled "yeap I know what you mean , normally its just me and my bike " she said she gave a slight shiver "ok its getting too dam cold now time to head back in" she said rubbing her arms from the cold she could alredy fel goose bumps but were they from the cold or her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:16 pm

He let out a soft laugh"Alright...i'll see you downstairs when i come down" He lets out a soft sigh contining to look over the edge of the roof
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Becca chuckled and moved inside patting his arm as she moved past "sure take your time, after all your roof" she said as she moved past him and back indoors and down to he couch where she lay with ehr legs over the arm of the couch dangling and swinging back ad forth her arm behind her head as she waited , enjoying the quiet and warmth
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Showda stayed up there for another 10 minuets before walking down and walks into the kitchen grabing a mountain dew before walking upstairs grabbing an Alienware laptop and sits down on the arm chair opening it up
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:48 pm

becoming board Becca moved to her room to changed he slipped on a bakc tight fittng top nd jeans with long knee length boots that she left over her jeans with ehr hir now brushed and up she walked into the loving room "hey want lunch i'll cook this time only fare" she asked moving to the living room "gotta urn my keep some how" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:49 pm

He lets out a soft shrug"Sure if you want to. It's kinda calming for me too but if you desire too you can" He says voice with a combination of boredness and kindess as he continues to work on the work he is on his laptop.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:12 pm

becca lked at him and folded her arms acros her chest "do I bore you or somthing?" she asked now slightly annoyed that he was busy looking at the computer and not talking to her she was new to the area after all, he could have shown abit of intrest.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:15 pm

He looked up at her letting out a soft sigh"It's not that. Im sorry im working on hacking stuff. I kinda need to pay attention to this. Im just seeing WHY the cops are leaving us alone. they dont without a reason"
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:19 pm

Becca turned to the strove and began cooking soon it was dne and she placed a plate beside the laptop "grubs up " she said sitting at the table facing him "so hows it going dicovered anything of intrest yet?" she asked as she ate her lunch
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:22 pm

He placed the laptop down a few moments before she finished making the grub shaking his head"their getting better at hiding their stuff but i believe that their just decided to pester a differnt resistance group for a bit so it will be slow going at the bar for awile. I sent some of the men who stay here over to the other hide out to help if needed" he sat down at the table taking a bit of the food that she placed down"Damn this is good"
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:28 pm

becca nodded "good idea and , thank you " she said smiling "I have my hidden talents" she finished her food and then picked up her plate rubbing her tummy as she stood "boy i think i gave my self a bit too much" she said chuckeling to herself "nice to be full though " she placed her plate in the sink washing it she placed it in the drainer.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:32 pm

He lets out a loud laugh smiling softly"Yea you are rather well at it" He gives a smile before walking over towards the couch again laying on it laughing.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Becca looked at him "cooking yea one thing my mother taught me before i was kicked out " she said moving to sit at the end of the couch with him "you learn quickly how to make somthing from parctikly nothing" she smiled and chuckled .
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:42 pm

He lets out a small smile"Yea i know how it is. I basicly started learning how to cook when i went off to collage" He lets out a soft sigh"Ahh those normal days"He laughs softly
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Becca smiled "yeah seems a life time away " she said looking at him with a gentel smile "in those days we might never have met " she said thinking back to her home life she pulled a face at the thought "then again" she said chuckling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAlking along the city streets
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.A.C :: Rp area. :: City-
Jump to: