M.A.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern assassin complex. The cops have been at working making everyone the same. They have succeded except for one group of resistors. THey are called M.A.C

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I have decided to remake this site becuase it failed. Invite anyone who you think would like a site like this

BABIES AND GUNS

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:53 am

Becca looked at the note she ahd in her hand s she walked to a biulding tucked away behind a grocers store since the cops tok over doctors had all but been hurded into the goverment buildings all except one who worked at a grocer but in his back room he was a qualified doctor.

She knocked twice then paused then for a third time, the door opened a crack then all the way she stood in front od a slim grey haired old man with a smile "ah miss becca welcome " he quickly closed th door behind her and directed her to a room , to her suprise it was clean and sterile not like the roomers she had heard "ah, no miss becca were not all back street aboshanists some of use still take our profeshion seriuse, now sit down and tell me what wrong , you said that you might be pregnant?" he smiled again as she nodded.

she sat on an examination table with clean paper on "I was hoping showda would be here , hes the father if I am" she said glancing at the door hoping he would show soon.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:56 am

Showda slowly walked into the grocery store looking around muttering to himself" Please for the love of god let this be the right store....i've bursted into 3 back rooms....one of which had stuff happenign in back i wish i could forget" He shuddered softly before knocking the nocks on the back" Please tell me i have the right store?"
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:04 pm

The doctor herd a second knock and again moved to peek pout looking back at Beca who smiled and nodded "Ah welcome mr showda, please come in, your just in time" he said letting the door open wide but no ssoner he had stepped in he shut it and bolted it "now we can begin the examination , it should not take long, mr Showda please stand beside your wife " he looked at becca's shooked face "ow , I see I mean girlfreind, and miss becca please lay down "

Becca lay down on the bed as he pulled up her top he warmed his hands and then proceded to poke and move her tummy one point she felt as if she had something hard inside her and looked at Showda.

Soon the doctor stepped back and smiled "well my dear I can say you most sertainly are pregnant by I would say two months" Becca looked at Showda as she realised that was abut how long ago it had been since they slept together.
"now since you are not married you have two options..." he started "we're keeping it " she finished facing show " I don't want to hear it I am not getting rid of it"
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:07 pm

Showda was standing next to her as he did the examination"Love....i wouldn't have it any other way. You should know that" He lets out a small smile as he leaned down and kissed her softly
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:19 pm

Becca smiled and gentle kissed him back resting her head against his "I was worried you wouldn't want it if i was , I know what you saifd all those months ago but you might have changed your mind " she said softly to him her eyes looking deep into his "I love you , daddy showda" she said chuckling taking his hand to feel the bump she had on her tummy smiling as she looked at him "what do you think , boy or girl?"
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:21 pm

Showda let out a soft laugh looking down"I love you too....and honestly....i dont know...Either one honestly scares me" Laughs softly"But i wouldn't change this for the world"
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:33 pm

Becca chuckled "yeah its a first for me too " she said "I guess as long as he or she is healthy it dosen't matter " she said holding his hand in her own.

"miss becca , i have a prtable ultrasound device ehre you can try and see if you cn tell the sex now , please lay back down i'll fetch it" he disapeared down a small coridor and a door could be heard unlocking in the darkness.

Becca looked at Showda and smirked at the noise of all the locks he ahd to undo "guess he keps it under lock and key, a lot of locks" she smired as he returned.

"we have to miss becca or teh cops conficates it but for you I will risk it " he moved her top up nd placed a clear jelly on her tummy and switched on the machine , there on it sat a fuzzy greay image "thats your heart ok" he then moved it down lower to rest over he bump there on the screen sat a small image of a spine curled up its head covered but then it moved turning to face up Becca frowned "I didn't feel anything?" she said the doctor chuckled "miss becca he is still small yet you won't for I would say a few more days but at the rate he is growing it could be soon" thedoctor looked at Showda "congratualtions you have a boy" he grinned "listen" he flicked a switch and the rapid beat of a heat could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:35 pm

Showda watched just suprised"Wow..." He comments softly seemingly out of it."Damn....i never thought i'd see the day...we need to keep this from Rose awile....she gives me so much shit anyway she'd tease me to hell and back on this one"
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:47 pm

becca couldn't help but laugh "haha, ow hes your son all right, look" she pointed as the baby seem to stick two fingers up to the screen "sure if you want but she'll guess in a few months when my clothes don't fit and this small bump gets bigger" she smiled

the doctor chuckled as he printed the picture off for her "here for your album , miss becca come back in a month by then you really should be showing and i can check you and the baby more thougher" He helped her sit up and wipe the jell from her tummy "for the moment rest and plenty of vitamins i noticed your looking a bit pale more iron in your diet, it is a welcome change to ahve a new live to annouce than old one leaving it, you made this doctors day" he samiled and hugged becca offering his hand to showda "take care of the new mother and again congratulations" he packed up his equipment and locked it away again before showing them to the door.

Becca stepped out into the fesh evening air "well that was .. intresting" she said smiling as she looked down at the picture she held two tine fingers stuck up in the air "ow he had to do that one" she said laughing as she showed him.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:52 pm

Showda let out a soft laugh as he noticed the picture that he chose for them"Yuppers... He had to"Grin softly laughing
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:57 pm

Becca slipped her arm around him as they walked she smiled "so rose will tease you will she" she said grinning "what will she think in 6 months when hes born and here in this world " she sighed looking around "I didn't expect to be carrying any ones child, guess no bor alcahol for me" she quicky kissed his cheek "dad" she said chuckling "ow that makes me mom " she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:01 pm

He let out a soft laugh"Im not sure....she's probally going yell "IT"S MINE" Steal it for a day buy it ice cream and then bring it back"(I Swear to god she did this to one of my moms friends before)
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:07 pm

Becca chuckled "over my dead body she will though a day of rest sounds pretty good about now" she said starting to feel a bit tired "all that poking and prodding has left me a bit sore around my tummy" she said rubbing it "may be a long soak in a warm bath since i can' have hot ones any more" she paused and stood in front of him her hand rubbing him "you want to join me" she smiled naughaly at him.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:10 pm

He let out a soft laugh" I do...but diddn't the doctor say to rest love?" He asks in a teasing voice looking over towards her
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:19 pm

Becca grined "so this wil be resting i'll be on my back in bed , just as he said" she grined at him as she rubbed him slightly harder "come on I won't be able to in a couple of months and they you'l be the one begging me for it and well have to find another way you can get it fom me" she said looking up at him and batting ehr eys at him with a half smirk.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:22 pm

He let out a soft laugh"Ehh...alright"grins softly"You have a point i must say" Laughs softly looking up at the approaching clouds.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:27 pm

Beca looked up "better hurry like like rain, and me in a white shirt "she said grinning to him as she took his hand as they ran down the road but not fast enouph as the rain came poring down on top of them. Becca tried her best to keep her top dry but failed and it imiditly went see threw showing she did not wear anything underneath her niples standing up with the cold of the water as she ran.

Pushing open the bars door she stepped inside her hair dripping an her clothes soaked as she surned to face him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:30 pm

He let out a soft laugh at the condition of the shirt" Looks lke we diddn't make it home in time love?"
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:36 pm

Becca smled "Humm depends on you defanition of in time" she used her foot to close the door behind him then stepping forward she slipped off her shirt placing it over chair to drip onto the floor , taking his hand she lead him to the stairs and stood on the bottom step looking down at him her breasts level with his chest now as she moved forward kissing him as she slipped off his shirt her breasts brushing his chest her hand moving up his back.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:41 pm

He kissed her back and moved his hands to allow her to take his shirt off easier.
(Sorry it's a short post but i gotta go)
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:49 pm

Becca kissed his neck and down to his chest before back to his lips her hands moving to undo the buckle of his trusers feeling them slippy from the water of the rain but soon she had it and they too fell to the floor as did her own relising the presure she felt on her tummy and she sighed "you know i have to go shopping for more clothes soon thes are getting tight " she smirked as she kissed him "but i know somthing else thats tight and begging to be losened" she whispered into his ear before letting ehr touhgt run around the edge of his ear.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:26 pm

(Next day)

Showda let out a soft yawn as strokes of daylight filter in through the window waking him up. He sat up looking at the time and let out another yawn"Arrgh...too early"Sighs softly.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:41 pm

becca opened her eyes looking at him her arm across his chest as she sighed , but then her eyes shot open as she dove from the bed across to the bath room where she threw up then cursed then once more threw up, she waled out teh bathroom a damp towel against her for head "god dam this morning sickness" she looKed at her self in the mirror at her now very showing tummy. "I sware i get bigger every day now " she said sighing as she lay back down on the bed
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:43 pm

He let out a soft laugh hugging her softly"I know....it's wierd" Grins kissing her softly"It's surreal almost."
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:48 pm

becca looked at him and smiled taking his hand she let it rest in her bump "thats our son doing that, making me big and round" she stopped feeling a small push out "and that too did you feel it, he has a kick on him like a mule" she moved his hand over to cup the bump" I guess hes wanting his mom to get some breack fast since she just brought back last nights tea" she said but staid layed loving the feeling of his hand on her rather rounded belly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BABIES AND GUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BABIES AND GUNS
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.A.C :: Rp area. :: City-
Jump to: