M.A.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern assassin complex. The cops have been at working making everyone the same. They have succeded except for one group of resistors. THey are called M.A.C

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I have decided to remake this site becuase it failed. Invite anyone who you think would like a site like this

BABIES AND GUNS

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:52 pm

He let out a soft laugh looking down at her" Yea...i can go make it if you want?" He asks raising his eyes softly watching her before laughing at the comment about the morning sickness and tea.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:58 pm

becca smiled "that would be heaven , I'll take aquick shower and join you in a minet " dhe said rolling to stand up "is rose coming or is she away today?" she asked holding her back "I swear its not a baby im carrying but a bowling ball" she said chukling to him a she placed her ahnds on her back.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:00 pm

"If it's a bowling ball how is it supposed to move?" He asks his eyebrows raised as he walkes down the stairs" And I'm not sure if rose will be here today." He starts cooking up dinner.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Becca chuckled as she walked to the shower it seemed more and mor tat she would take showers than baths as eh knew she would not fit in the bath or if she got in she would not get out . quickly showering she slipped on a pair of loose trousers and a loose white top that only accentuated how big her breasts had go and her tummy too making ehr look as if she was 7 months than 4.

moving to the kitchen she sat down best she could and sighed as the table seem to get further from her as her tummy now touched the table, "smells good"
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:05 pm

He let out a soft laugh"No shi* it smells good. When does it not?" He asks shruging his shoulder placing two plates one in front of her and one in front of his place.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Becca looked at his "when its coming back up" she said grinning a he placed a plate infront of her she felt her tummy rumble and started to eat as she did she sighed feeling like her self again. Soon she finished and pushed the plate away "that was your best yet" she said rubbing her tummy as a asmall foot pushed out against ehr hand "hey stop that you got a few more months yet before you can come out" she said sftly to her tummy
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:22 pm

He let out a soft laugh looking over towards her while eating"Yea i guess you have a point. Althoguh i must admit i wasen't looking really about that" Grins at her complament"thanks"
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:30 pm

Becca stood up and placed her hand on the table feeling alittle dizzy but it passed and she icked up her plate "so you opening the bar today ?" she asked knowing he would want her behind the bar and not in front of it with him and the roudy punters. Paticularly not in her condition where a singel puntch or kick could cause ehr to lose the baby, she sighed knowing none knew about her as the bar kept it hidden even rose didn't yet with not being around.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:31 pm

He let out a soft nod"Yea....things have cooled down so people should start showing up again." He said nodding softly as he walked over towards the window looking out of it.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:36 pm

he folowed him to the window her tummy pressing against his side as she too looked out "guess with another mouth to feed we'll need all the money we can get " she said her hand resting on her tummy as she spoke , she lent against him feeling relaxed at there closeness at this moment in time "ok guess some of the barrels will ned changing , that fatehr of my child is your job" she said patting his shoulder as she headed for the stairs and down to the bar holding tight to the stair rail as she moved
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:39 pm

He let out a soft laugh nodding kissing her back"Alright"
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:52 pm

heading behid the bar she strted to clean the glasses nd put tehm into eh right slots above , she sighed as she saw their first customer walk in and she smiled "hey welcome back "she smiled as soon th4 bar filled up the more the night went on the more she became tired , luckaly a stood sat against the wall and she sat down to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:53 pm

Showda continued working along as well as asking the people there how many peopled died during the defence, who died stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:31 pm

Beccy sighed as she walked feeling moe tired with each step she took she moved and leaned on Showda as she did wondering if briging two children into th world was a good idea but she would not get rid of them whether it be abortion or adoption they where hers and showds , her mind spun with thoughts as they moved down the streets.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Showda looked over towards her kissing her softly"Are you alright?" He asks noticing that she looked like she was getting tired" If you want we can take a break and sit down?" He asks tilting his head slightly as he asked the question.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Beccy nodded "yeah " she said in a half sigh "Guess I am feeling tired , would you mind" she looked up at him she could not help let out a long sigh.Sitting down she could not hep but lean gently against him "I guess my hormones are starting to go out of whack I just feel very low right now" she said looking at him her feet now aching and feeling like baloons at on top of them as she walked "that and the added weight I'm carrying too soesn't help"
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Showda nodded sitting down next to her giving her a soft kis"Of course i don't mind" e says smiling softly"Yea that would explain alot" He says laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:20 pm

Becca looked at him "whats that suposed to mean ?" she said softly hitting him on his arm , but feeling her tummy tighten she stoped and rubbed it "ok I'd like to get home " she said loking slightly worried at him her hand brushed over her now tight skin.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:31 pm

He nodded grasping her arms softly over her arm" And if i would have had a chance to defend myself"He says giving her a soft grin"I was going to say that explains the fact that your getting more tired quicker" He says smiling softly as he walks towards the club watching her to see if she needs another rest.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Becca smiled "yeah it does" she finished with yet another wince " Showda when we gat back to the club could you fetch the doc , somethigns not right" she said feeling the tightening again " I feel a tightening and Im worried" she looked at him as they reatched the main doors and moved upstairs , she headed for there room laying down on the bed she closed her eyes as she lay feeling herself drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:39 pm

He nodded as she walked up stairs and took out his cellphone and gave the doctor a call and explained the situation. The doctor told them he'd be over in 20 mineuts and showda walked up stairs moving towards her sitting next to her watching her as she slept. Soon the doctor arrived and he walked down to fetch him.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Becca sat up hearing voices only to lay down again as she felt a pain in her tummy "ow " she said biting her lip , the doctor walked in and looked concerned at her , touching her belly he sat down and moved his hands across her "ok ths is a first , shes in labour , the calculations were way off shes actually due now" he said turning to Showda " well looks as if you'll be a father sooner than expected " he hanbded him a number "phone theses and explain they need to bring an intubator for these two there early and as such need help for a while"
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:58 pm

he lets out a soft nod and calls the people that the doctor told him to and he sat on the bed with her waiting for the people to come.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Becca looked at the doctor worried "incubator?" she asked the doctor samiled "mearly percoshionary" he said smiling . Becca felt her tummy tighten again her hands gripped the bed as a sudden gush of weater flooded the bed " ok her waters just broke come on wll get you changed " he helped her off the bed while a woman who had come with him stripped it , becca could feel a weight pushing down from inside her "ow I feel like I want to push" she siad bitting hr lip where she stood .

Th doctor moved to look "ok becca your crowning , showda let her lean over you one baby is almost here" he said just as becca cied out again.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:12 pm

He let out a soft nod doing what he was being told to do holding her hand tightly muttering words of encougment into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BABIES AND GUNS   BABIES AND GUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BABIES AND GUNS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.A.C :: Rp area. :: City-
Jump to: