M.A.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern assassin complex. The cops have been at working making everyone the same. They have succeded except for one group of resistors. THey are called M.A.C

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I have decided to remake this site becuase it failed. Invite anyone who you think would like a site like this

Nosake Hikari, Showda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

Nosake Hikari, Showda Empty
PostSubject: Nosake Hikari, Showda   Nosake Hikari, Showda I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:34 pm

SHOWDA,Nosake,HIKARI
Nosake Hikari, Showda Rpc10

CALL ME A NAME
~ KILL ME WITH WORDS ~
. c h a r a c t e r . i n t r o d u c t i o n .

full name;
Showda Nosake Hikari
nicknames;
Showda
birthday and age;
21, 18/08/1988
gender;
male
sexual orientation;
Bisexual
schooling status;
collage
member group;
admin, Member of the rebellion
face claim/playby;
(Who plays them? Must be an existing person. We have the right to deny a face if we don't think they will fit in or match
the character's age. PLEASE check the face claim!)

FORGET ABOUT ME
IT'S WHAT I DESERVE
. B A S I C . p r o f i l e .

height;
6'4
weight;
tattoos/piercings;
A tattoo of the chinese kanji wisdom on his shoulder.[/size]
likes;
fighting,Sleeping, Cooking, making drinks,his car, the old world, Ramen, Pizza, His bar, his gun, ford's, dodges, Video games, tv.[/size]
dislikes;
The new world, Cops, Salsa music,country music, Romance movies, Homophobs,perves.[/size]
desires;
To see the world go back to normal, To find someone, Replace the old president
least three.
fears;
code or anything like it. Commas work just fine, thank youu! At; No
The world staying the same, Being alone all his life, Dying
habits;
Sleeping late, Being too careful, Being cold at first
Personality;
Showda has always been rather cold at first. He is more likly to ignore someone who is annoying them or anything else. He tends to find friends in people he should not. If the cops are willing to turn and help them out with the world he is willing to give them a place to live. However once he learns to know someone he changes. He becomes nice and calm and quirky, He would rather die then hurt someone who he belives does not deserve it.

Apearance;
He has dark brown spikey hair. Almost always has a pair of goggles that are starped around on his neck. Usuallyt wears a dark tan shirt that opens up exposing some of his chest. He wears dark brown pants and never wears shoes unless he's outside.
Describe what they wear, hair style, specific accessories, etc.[/size]
Allegance;
Proud leader of the rebel
Which side are you on?, goverment or rebel?

I WAS YOUR CHANCE
~TO GET OUT OF THIS TOWN ~
. a . l i t t l e . e x t r a .

cell phone;
952-368-2990, Sprint, Razor.[/size]
home town;
Cha-town(Chaska) Minnesota[/size]
biological mother;
Hima Hikari.
biological father;
Shino Hikari.
Siblings;
Na(Once katame gets back however that will change)
other family;
Na
close friends;
Na.
significant other;
N/A if none
children;
N/A if none.
living;
Alone
history;
Showda was raised by his family who taught him to always treat other life with respect as long as it respected itself. He lived with medium income parents so he never saw poverty but he was also not spoiled as a child. He decided to go to collage for sociology in order to further help people. However soon after that it started and his parents were killed. When that happened he started M.A.C to hope to change the world

~BUT I DITCHED THE CAR~[/size]
» AND LEFT YOU TO WAIT OUTSIDE «
. f a c e . b e h i n d . t h e . s c r e e n .

Password
EDITED BY ADMIN!!
Your name;
Dillon J
your age;
role playing experience;
4 years.
contact;
Msn: Istandalone1@hotmail.com
role play sample;

Showda was slowly walking down the path that seperated his bar from the sidewalk as he looked around at the place he now called home. It sickned him. The thought that all the people here just going on with their lives contoled by the cops while the rest of the world as well as themselfs suffered. He slowly let his hand rest on the trigger of his gun as he saw a couple of cops approaching. However soon he noticed that there were too many for him to take down by himself so he placed the gun back into the holster and started walking down the path
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

Nosake Hikari, Showda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nosake Hikari, Showda   Nosake Hikari, Showda I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Nosake Hikari, Showda ADMINAPPROVED
Back to top Go down

Nosake Hikari, Showda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.A.C :: Creation :: Character creation-
Jump to: