M.A.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern assassin complex. The cops have been at working making everyone the same. They have succeded except for one group of resistors. THey are called M.A.C

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I have decided to remake this site becuase it failed. Invite anyone who you think would like a site like this

WAlking along the city streets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:50 pm

Showda let out a soft laugh"Yea i guess" He looks up at the ceiling not sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Becca gave a sigh "shouldn't we tidy up the bar for tomorrow?" she asked knowing there were probably glasses still waiting to be collected from the tables and to be washed "or do you think thaey can wait till tomorrow?" she hoped he would say tomorrow as she was enjoying her day off
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:54 pm

He let out a small laugh" We wont have to worry about that for a few days. Remember most of the people are off helping the other seclusion. We got the bar to ourselves for a few days"Laughs looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Becca grinned "aw thats good , relxashion" she said placing her arms behind her head smiling as she lent back on the couch relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:04 pm

He lets out a small laugh nodding as his cellphone rings again and he looks and notices it's not important and he ignores it.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:05 pm

Becca looked at his cell went off but notices how he dosen't take it "not important hey " she said noticing his relaxed deminor on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:06 pm

He let out a soft nod"Yea. Nothing big"
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:09 pm

"all right" she said pulling her feet up after taking ehr boots off , to sit crosslegged on the couch noticing how his legs went over her lap as she sat she found she looked at them not knowing why she rested ehr arms under them bringing her hand to just under but never touching.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:12 pm

He let out a soft yawn"I was wondering when you were going take the boots off" Let out a soft laugh looking over towards her" You were wearing them almost the whole day"Laughs
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Becca laughed "yeah I like to be consitant" she said her hand touching the back of his calf as she moved she looked at him "sorry" she said feeling some what nervose around him something she never did before she took a deep breath to clear her head
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:16 pm

He lets out a small laugh along with a blush"dont....worry about it" He mutters softly looking up at the cieling again.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:21 pm

she saw his blush and felt her own cheek heat up slightly "thanks , i think" she said with a soft chuckle noticing again his blush "ya know i do a mean back massage too if you want to find out" she moved on the couch her fingers now resting once more on his thigh she could feel his muscle threw his trousers , quickly she moved it closing her eys as she felt her cheek turn red " why do i keep doing that?" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:23 pm

He continues to blush softly"Umm....im good" he says blushing still.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:29 pm

becca sighed leaving her hand on his thigh she could feel her cheeks still red but slowly subsiding having never been in such a position with a man before "you had many woman up here, just so I know to stay out your way" she said turning to look at him , she looked at his eyes they seem to sparkle to her .
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:59 am

He let out a soft laugh looking over towards her"Did you miss my speach eariler? I don't look for girls....Im working on changing the world so it's normal again. Now that doesent mean that if the right girl came i would ignore it but im not activly searching"(My philospohy in rl lol)
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:04 am

Becca nodded "no I didn't miss it, i just was thinking , men need companioship from time to time unless your celabutt " she said with a chuckle "god knows i wish i did , but i am still single like I said" she gave as soft sigh "Im not gonna just give it up to any one they have to prove them selves first , prove they can take me on" she aimlessy played with the material of his trousers as she spoke
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:06 am

He let out a soft laugh looking over towards her"Quick question if you dont mind" His face gets a joking tone"Why are your hands molesting my pants?" He asks his eyebrows raised laughing hard.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:16 am

Becca looked down at her hands then pulled back quickly "erm... heh... sorry" she said her cheeks turning bright red as she tried to look any where but at his face "I guess i just...erm... don't know what to do with them." she said half smiling as she rubbed the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:18 am

He let out a soft laugh"Don't worry about it. I just thought i'd never get another shot like that so i had to take it." He let out a soft grin and yawned softly"go ahead. It's not like i had a problem with it"
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:24 am

she turned to face him when he said he didn't have a problem with her touching his trouser leg slowly she let her hands rest back on them sighing as she felt the cloth once more but mostly the feeling of his muscle under it , just when she thought her cheeks couldn't get any redder they reddened still more. "so a lazy day today, huh , guess we cukd have stayed in bed...erm i mean in our own beds, not the same bed... not that i wouldn,t want to with you ... ow boy shutting up " she said realising she was making it worse.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:25 am

Showda was trying his best to withold his laughing but it was getting harder and harder and by the end of her sentence he started laughing softly"Quit taring yourself up." He looked up at the sky"Yea it is a lazy day today"
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:29 am

becca smimed seeing him laugh "guess im just not good at saying what i mean " she said "been so long since i had some one to talk to " she said looking down at his leg as her fingers once more moved acroos themthis time seeming to gently massage the muscles she found.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:30 am

He lets out a soft laugh"I know what you mean. Been about 2 years since i really had a halfway decent conversation with somoene who wasent drunk" Lets out a soft laugh seemingly to relax even more as she massaged the musccles that she ahd found.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:34 am

becca continued to massage the muscles "yeah know what you mean, not very good conversashnalists drunks all they want to talk bout is how there wives left them or works rotten or , blah blah blah." she said smiling as she saw him relax "nope not good at all, erm.. I could do your shoulders too if you'd let me?" she asked not stopping her movments.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:34 am

He lets out a small blush but nods softly"y-yea sure"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAlking along the city streets
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.A.C :: Rp area. :: City-
Jump to: