M.A.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern assassin complex. The cops have been at working making everyone the same. They have succeded except for one group of resistors. THey are called M.A.C

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I have decided to remake this site becuase it failed. Invite anyone who you think would like a site like this

WAlking along the city streets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:46 pm

slowly she slipped from her stool to stand in front of him her body pressed against his as she sighed loking up at him with a smile , going up on to tip toes she kissed him again this time with more passion and deeper her hand moving to the back of his head her other around his waist pressing him against her.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:53 pm

Showda smiled and leaned forward kissing her back. His arms snaked their way around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:55 pm

A loud pounding can be heard as a figure suddenly bursts through his door and a young lady can be seen standing there. She had short black hair and was wearing an all black almost emo outfit. She gave a laugha t how showda looked quickly taking out her droid and taking a few pictures"BLACKMAIL FTW, Hey showda and other person." She says laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
https://macomplex.forumotion.net
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Becca held tight to showda "what the hell" she said clinging to him "whos that?" she asked feeling her heart pounding in her chest , she then felt light headed and held on to him till it passed "that was new" she said softly looking up at him then to the new woman "who the hell are you and what do you meanh bursting in like that?" she asked more than alittle ticked her time had been intrupted again.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:02 pm

Showda let out a small laugh" Becca meat rosearie, Rosearie meet becca. Now what the hell do you want? I know i said my place was your place as well but next time please knock alright" He says his voice holding no mallace" She was my best friend before this whole shit went down and she basicly became like my sister during it."
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Rose grinned"Since when have i ever done what you said show?" She asked her eyebrows raised" When you'd get a girlfriend? I thought most people would have better standards" She commented hsi eyes raised and her voice showing she was cleary joking"Well....anyway the reason im here. The strip mall over by west is no longer safe. They killed some of the owners and switched them with cops" She says looking over towards him.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:07 pm

Becca looked at her "rosearie, nice to meet you too" she said loking at her "thanks for the tip guess we shop some where else now , or we could use the net " her eyes loking at her up and down "we were about to eat you want to stay and join us" she asked moving from showda to close the door glancing outside as she did.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:11 pm

He lets out a soft laugh" Ehh it will be fun."Showda laughs for a mineut"How the fuck did you get here without having your loud ass boxter alert us?"
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:17 pm

She lets out a small grin"Uhh i left it at someone's hosue" She grins blushing lustfully" Ehh....umm nothing" Laughs"And i have no problems with staying for lunch unless you or becca does"
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:20 pm

Becca shook her head "no problems here, but boxter?" she asked moving back to stand next to showda by the bar "you want a drink?" she asked moving behind it and taking down a glass from the rack above it.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:23 pm

Showda let out a soft laugh" it's a car by Porsche becca" He says laughing his ass off" So finally found the girl for you Fi?" he asks laughing
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:27 pm

She let out a soft laugh"No i dont drink sorry" Grins laughing"Yea i might have found the one lol."
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Becca sat back down on a stool feling a bit left out she had already made her self look stupid with not knowing what a Boxter was thought it could be excused she was a biker not a driver "thats ok" she said to her saying she didn't drink "we do have soft drinks too" she said softly her arms folded across her chest. then deciding she'd had enouph of the reunion she headed up stairs to start cooking dinner now for three.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:18 pm

Showda tilted his head over towards the staircase noticing her walking up the stairs. He then turned his head over towards Rosearie and nodded to her"You know the place. Make yourself at home." He then went up the stairs into the kitchen and walked over towards her"Becca....whats wrong?" He asked raising his eyebrows confused and hugged her softly from behind.
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:23 pm

She let out a soft nodd walking over towards the couch sitting on it taking out her droid. She starts looking up manga on the internet and reads it while waiting for them to come back down.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:28 pm

becca felt him hold her and lent back on him "I guess you with your freind reminded me that my family rejected me " she turned to face him her arms around his waist as she rested her head on his chest "that and i had a dizzy spell earlyer and I never get those, well not since i was a kid" she looked up at him "maybe im just tired, I don't know".
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:31 pm

Showda nodded softly leaning down lightly kissing her forehead"Ahh okay, Well if you feel up to coming back down go ahead. I think Rose would understand if you diddn't" Kisses her on the lips again softly"And the dizzy spells are you okay?" He asks his voice laced with worry as he looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:35 pm

becca heard his worry and carssed his cheek "yeah i feel ok it might not happen again " she said then chuckled "well it was ether stress of the fighting or you mister are super virile man" she said smirking "ok let go back down I could use a mountain dew"
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Showda let out a soft laugh nodding kisses her softly before walking back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Becca had made a joke of it but in the back of her mind she wondered she ahd alwas been sesative to changes the weather moods , she wondered if the reason she had her dizzy spells back was because she had changed pyisacly "show , what would you do if you did have a kid?" she asked as they walked back down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:44 pm

He tilted his head over towards her looking at her his eyes nor face changed really"Hmmm... well honestly try to be the best i can for it." He shrugs softly" I know im not the best person out there but i'll try my best" He says smiling softly looking over towards her"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:45 pm

Rosearie looked up noticing them coming back down the street. She saved the page she was at to favorites and looked up at them as she pocketed her cell"Everything alright?" She asks looking up at them.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:53 pm

Becca shook her had "N...No reason " she said but her face showed her worry and she bit her lip moving back to behind the bar to clean the glasses "to early, its far to early" she thought "but the signs all the signs , the blood making you sick when it never, mood swings how could you not be you have to te him your suspishins " her mind making sence but something stopping her another part questioning "no you can't hes singel he loves to be that way he dosn't need you or a kid tieing him down, if you say it will be a one night stand and you will be left holding the baby alone. " as she finished cleading glass she lost concentration adn it slipped from her hand smashing on the ground "sorry" she looked apologeticly at Showda
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:56 pm

Showda looked over towards her nodding softly at her response to the question. As they got downstairs he looked over towards rose and answered her question"Nope, everythings fine" He looks over towards becca just as she drops the glass. He shakes his head at her appolgy and smiles"No worries." He smiles sitting next to her leaning foward kissing her softly as if she could feel her indesciveness.
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:58 pm

She nodded softly and worked her way over towards the bar as well and sat down on one of the chairs. She looked up at her as she dropped the glass. She tilts her head" You okay?" She asks looking at her losing concentration. Thinking that something was on her mind but that something did not include her she looked over towards hte window sighing softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAlking along the city streets
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.A.C :: Rp area. :: City-
Jump to: