M.A.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern assassin complex. The cops have been at working making everyone the same. They have succeded except for one group of resistors. THey are called M.A.C

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I have decided to remake this site becuase it failed. Invite anyone who you think would like a site like this

WAlking along the city streets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:25 pm

He let out a soft sigh grasping the jacket and handed her her's and walked outside after putting it on. He shivered softly as the first blast of winter air hit them.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Becca slipped on her thick leather biker jacket that hung on the back of one of the chairs , doing it up she followed him out as she stepped out she pulled up her collar to keep he cold air from her neck "well winters coming and its gonna be a bad on buy the feel of this wind" she said moving to walk beside him.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:36 pm

He let out a soft nod"Ehh...winters are all the same to me" He mutters softly smiling before walkingo into the small sushi restaurant.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:42 pm

Becca watched as they walked to a susi bar "ow cool i love the dip they give you and the wasabi makes my tounge tingle " she said grinning "by the way i do know how to use chop sticks too" she grinned undoing her jacket and laying it over her arm.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:46 pm

He let out a loud laugh"Of course i know how to use chop sticks"Laughs walking over towards the cashier.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Becca chuckled and nodded "ok ,ok " she said sitting down waiting for him to return after ordering for her, she sipped out the chop slticks and lay them on her napkin to her left.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:51 pm

He let out a soft laugh and sat down at a place next to her looking around at the restaurant as they waited for their food.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Becca looked at him "so how did you find this place?" she asked moving her sticks back and forth slightly nervouse she had never been out on a date before , though she knew he was her boss she felt somthing she ahd not felt in along time creep up inside her.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:59 pm

He let out a soft laugh" Back before it happened i used to eat here alot. I went to collage just up the road" he let out a small smile looking at her.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Becca looked around at the restaraunt "nice place" , she said grinning her hand brushing his for a moment "I like it"
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:58 pm

Showda nodded"Yea so do i. I come here often" Laughs looking around.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:01 am

becc smiled as she brought the order "Mumm looks yummy " she picked up her chop sticks and picked up apice , dipping it she ate it "Mumm tatse good too" she said finishing the first peices
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:02 am

he nodded laughing and took a piece of it as well and laughed"Always is."
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:17 am

becca ate her sushi then sat back "Mumm realy tasty , so what now drinks?" she asked smiling slightly she ahd not felt like smiling in along time but tonight around him she found ehr self doing it alot.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:20 am

He let out a soft laugh finishing up the last of his" Yea sure. usaully i just have sake since they dont check age anymore but idk about today"
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:27 am

Becca smiled "sake sounds good "she said "we can have something else back at the club later" she blushed "I..I ment... drinks wise, ow boy" she said becoming fliustered again at her attempt to compliment him but it always came out wrong .
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:28 am

Showda let out a soft laugh" Alright i knew what you meant" Orders some sake.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:36 am

Becca let out a sigh "good because someimes even i don;t under stand what I say or it comes out competly wrong" she said watching the watress bring their sake in a small white earthen wear botttle and two glasses.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:37 am

He lets out a soft laugh nodding"Yea" He gets a glass laugh and pours some for both him and her.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:43 am

Becca tok a glass and drank it down in one she gave a slght caugh but nothing she couldn't handle it wasn't unplesant but yet warmed her as it went down , reatching ro the bottle she took asecond glass but this time sipped it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:45 am

He let out a soft laugh as he slowly sips his
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:47 am

Becca smiled as she siped her sake slowly she could feel her body relaxing the more she drank but she liked it and wondered if he saw it too. "so how long you been running the bar?" she sked trying to brake the deathy silance that seem to have fallen between them.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:48 am

"Not that long. The couple of months since it happened. I went looking for a place to hide out. Found the bar. Fixed it up."
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:53 am

she turned he glass in her fingers "its a nice place" she said looking up at him the warmth now seming to be all over her body and not just her stomach "sake is strong tonight" she said feeling her cheeks turn warm .
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:55 am

He laughs" It's always strong over here" Laughs as he finishes up his glass" Thats why i always have only one"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAlking along the city streets
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.A.C :: Rp area. :: City-
Jump to: