M.A.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern assassin complex. The cops have been at working making everyone the same. They have succeded except for one group of resistors. THey are called M.A.C

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I have decided to remake this site becuase it failed. Invite anyone who you think would like a site like this

WAlking along the city streets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

WAlking along the city streets - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:05 pm

Becca sighed as she felt him kiss her , she closed her eyes as if taking in the seastion of his lips on hers as she returned it she looked into his eyes hoping he waould see what was wrong in them so she would not have to say anything to him "yes, rose, I guess i have things on my mind" again she dressed Rose but looked at Showda.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:08 pm

He let out a soft smile as he slowly moved to kiss her on the neck however before he did he whispered in a voice that only she would hear"If you are pregnant, it wouldn't matter. It would not do anything except for maybe enhancing my love for you" He says before kissing her neck softly and pulling away.
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:10 pm

She let out a soft giggle"LOVE" she laughs softly to herself before gaining her composer"Alright. Hope everythings okay though. This is the first time this old lug has let himself love anyone in the romantic sense" Giggles punching his shoulder softly.
Back to top Go down
https://macomplex.forumotion.net
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Becca closed her eyes as she felt hm kiss her when he spke she looked at him her heart racing as he said he loved her , hr hand moved to his cheek as she smiled ""that is whats been bothering me, the blood out side knocked me sick and the dizzy spell, now this" she pointed to the broken glass on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Showda let out a small sigh nodding"It does seem it's possible. But lets not get worked over about something if it ends up being nothing. we'll just keep watch okay?" He says smiling softly still looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:32 pm

She just watches them
(sorry for really short post. I just dont know how to respond)
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:37 pm

Becca nodded "yeah could be nothing , I could be coming down with a cold or a viruse or anything" she said smiling as she quicky kissed him again and cleaned up the glass placing it in the bin . Moving to the fridge she took out tweo bottles of moutain dew opening them she placed one in front of showda then looked at Rose "so rose how long have you know showda for?"
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:39 pm

Showda let out a soft nod smiling kissing her back. he took the mountian dew cup and grined softly oppening it up and taking a swig from it" Hell....we knew each other back when we were in our mothers wombs ehh Rose?"
Back to top Go down
Rosearie
Admin
Admin
Rosearie

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Rose let out a soft laugh"I belive so." she grins softly and then laughed"Yea....we've known each other most of our lives....and showda if you forgot im atleast 2 years older then you so it cou'ndt have been the womb. But pretty much" She lets out a soft laugh" Yea...i had just finished collage before all this chit happened"
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Becca walked around the bar to sit next to showda she listened to them and smiled "that long " she said drinking her moutain dew "yeah know what you mean some days i wish it was like it was noting to worrie about. " she sigh then lent on Sowda her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:53 pm

Showda let out a small laugh nodding"Yea i wished there was nothing to worry about too. Thats what me and Rose over here have been trying to do" Hugs her softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAlking along the city streets
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.A.C :: Rp area. :: City-
Jump to: