M.A.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern assassin complex. The cops have been at working making everyone the same. They have succeded except for one group of resistors. THey are called M.A.C

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I have decided to remake this site becuase it failed. Invite anyone who you think would like a site like this

WAlking along the city streets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:38 am

Becca moving from under his legs sipped behind him her legs each side of him a she gently amssages each shoulder "boy you are tense " she said as she moved sowly up his neck then to his temples and slowly back to his sholders and to between his sholderblades she felt each muscle under her finger tips as she moved she found her self taking in each curve she felt she was so close to him she could smel hs aft shave and it made her blush again at the thoughts that came with it.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:40 am

He let out a soft moan as he felt her hand slowly moved around his neck and shoulder area and he let out a soft relaxed moan before covering his mouth and blushing at what he just did.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:43 am

Becca lent forward her mouth close to his ear with out realising it "its ok " she said "your tense just relax " she spoke softly her hands moving lower on his back as she found a knot in his lower back gently she worked her fingers around the muscle once or twice moving to around his waist as she worked.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:45 am

He let out another soft moan as she continued the massage along his body"Damn...your good at this"He says softly looking up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:52 am

Becca smiled "no just have some one who realy needs it " she said her tone softening as she spoke to him with out her realising it as she worked back up his spine to his sholders she could not help but sigh herself as she was making him relax so she did and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:54 am

He let a small smile work his way over his face. The first real smile for awile. He looked stright fowarde"Thanks"he mutters softly atlhough thankfully.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:58 am

Becca let her fingers move to his neck before she spoke leaning over his sholder" your welcome" as she moved back her cheek brushed his and she felt the warmth of him on her skin she pulled her head back but continued to msssage his neck and up behind his ears.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:59 am

He let out another soft moan as she continued to give him a massage and he sighed softly looking at the cieling again.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:04 am

Becca sighed as she realised he hadn't noticed , finishing she placed her hands on his shoulders "feeling better?" she asked once more looking over his shoulder making sure to be far enouph away so he would not brush him again, but the more she though about it the more she wanted to again, she pushed her thoughts away, he was her boss nothing more, but the qestion what if kept poping into her mind.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:08 am

Showda let out a small nod looking over at her still blushing"Y-yea....thanks"Smiles softly unable to get the feeling of her hands massaging his back and shoulders and he let out a soft shudder s he leaned back down after she moved back out from behind him.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:10 am

Becca sat on the floor in front of the couch, using the cold to try and tame her thoughts but it didn't work they kept slipping back to how he felt and how would he look with out his shirt or trusers for that matter. standing she mved to the fridge and too out a moutain dew opening both she walked back to him holding it out "here" she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:01 am

He let out a smile taking the mountian dew from her smiling"Thanks" He said taking a sip of it before smiling again
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Becca smiled back and sat bck down her cheeks turning red as soon as she did quickly hiding it behind the bottle of moutain dew she held "so what do you want to do now that your rested?" she asked .
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:23 pm

He let out a soft blush"I...dont really know" He says honestly looking over towards her.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Becca nodded and then sighed "pit falls of a day off you nevr know just how to use it" she said chuckling and smiling to him.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:29 pm

He let out a soft nod looking at the ceiling sighing"Ummm hey...?"
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:40 pm

Becas loked at him "what?" she asked wonderin just what was on his mind "you thought of somthing to do?" she asked drinking ehr moutain dew again.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:42 pm

He let out a soft blush"want to head out and get something to eat?" He asks softly just loud enought o hear.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:56 pm

Becca looked at him "sure, safe us both cooking" she looked closer at him "so where?" she asked "I know a japanese place down... oops no I don't it was bombed by the police , humm " she shifted to look at him her hand resting against the top of his thight
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:00 pm

He let out a soft breath he diddnt know he was holding in and named off the name of a restaurant just a bit down the way.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Becca looked supried " well you going to say or not ?" she asked moving closer to him "or do I have to bring out the big guns " she said grinning
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:09 pm

he let out a soft laugh"Fine....will you go out with me?" He asks looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:17 pm

for a moment becca looked at him thinking she smiled and chuckled "erm never been asked that before , I guess, sure , yes" she said still sightly stunned but smiling at him. Her hands rested on his waist ready for the tickling she would have given if he had held out any longerher fingers gripped his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Showda
Admin
Admin
Showda

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:19 pm

He let out a soft laugh"Hehe i've never had to ask that before either. Lets head off" He slowly stands up
Back to top Go down
rebecca johanson
Admin
Admin
rebecca johanson

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Becca let go of his shirt and stood up "Humm, a first for both of us then" she said feeling a litle relaxed around him but just a little he had proven he could shoot and fight but he ahd one more test if it got that far he had to prove.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAlking along the city streets   WAlking along the city streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAlking along the city streets
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.A.C :: Rp area. :: City-
Jump to: